10th Annual M2W: Five Reasons to Go
April 29, 2014 § Leave a comment
I am counting down the days to the 10th Annual M2W: Marketing to Women Conference on May 6-7. I am looking forward to hanging out with some incredible folks and catching up on the latest in my favorite subject Marketing to Women!
Nan McCann, President of PME Enterprises and Liz Fongemie, Senior Vice President, are two of the organizers that make this conference relevant, distinctive and personal. There are receptions where you actually can visit with speakers and round tables where you can meet other attendees.
Here are some of my favorite reasons to attend:
1. Barbara Lippert. Using old commercials, print ads, toys, and TV shows, noted pop culture expert and M2W® Keynote Speaker Barbara Lippert will analyze the trends and attitudes toward women during the past 50 years of advertising. That should be a doozy! Barbara has been a longtime favorite on all things advertising, writing for MediaPost.com and Adweek.
2. Marti Barletta. Marti is a pioneer on marketing to women. Her first book, Marketing to Women, was the original treatise on the subject, and her latest book, PrimeTime Women, focuses in on the market’s high-spending sweet spot – Boomer women in their mid-life prime. Marti is the real deal.
3. Bridget Brennan. If there is one book all marketers should read it is Bridget’s Why She Buys. At M2W, Bridget Brennan, will discuss the Top 10 trends in Marketing and Selling to Women consumers, including the global and cultural climate of female populations and insights on Millennial women’s consumer behavior. I can’t wait!
4. Elisa Camahort Page. Elisa is one of the founders of BlogHer. She will be talking about Social Media Success and what nine years of data has shown them. Elisa will share key insights about what moves the needle with women, what social platforms work best for what kinds of campaigns, and the unexpected ways we all still get it wrong when it comes to marketing to women online.
5. Close-ups with major brands, case studies and fresh research. This year’s conference will have presentations from McDonald’s, Vixen Vodka, Harley-Davidson, WNBA, Corning Ware and more.
I hope to see you there. And as a disclaimer, The Lipstick Economy does not have any financial relationship with M2W. We just think it is a must-attend event.